LiquidText, an App Store Editors’ Choice, improves the way you read, annotate, and research on the iPad.
LiquidText is a free App for researching, annotating, and highlighting your documents, websites, and PDF’s. Read in ways not possible on paper. LiquidText gives you the tools to focus on what matters, compare distant sections, take notes, build upon thoughts, and pull out key facts from the text. Improve the way you read on the iPad with LiquidText.
LiquidText gives users a personalized reading experience, ideal for comprehensive reading, through intuitive interactions that allow the user to compare sections by squeezing a document, pull out key passages, organize ideas, find context, and more.
Reimagine the reading experience
- Read and interact with text in a flexible environment
- Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint documents and web pages
- Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
- Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
- Workspace area for writing notes and pulling out excerpts
- Organize and group excerpts and notes
- Tap comments and excerpts to find original source
- Pinch document to compare different sections
- Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
- Collapse text to view search term(s) side-by-side
- Scroll to navigate through pages
- Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
- Highlight text, images, comments, excerpts, and notes
- Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
- Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
- Export file as notes only, highlights only, notes and highlights, or entire document with annotations
- Export as LiquidText file, PDF, or RTF (supported by most word processors)
- Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud, Box, and more